11/08/2008

at the VAAM Gallery

The VAAM Gallery Holiday Gift Show is open. Here are a few images of the weavings I have there...



My scarves are displayed with lovely jewelry by Susan Shepard and a beatifully crafted teddy bear by Glorice Schafer.



Nestled between pottery by Wayne Conyers and Leanne Kilmer is my set of linen, silk, cotton, rayon "luxury" mugrugs to cushion a drink.



Below, another display with Wayne Conyers' mugs and bowl and my fiber landscape, "Country Road" and mugrugs...


Detail shots of mugrugs

Linen, cotton, rayon


Wool and cotton

All cotton




My second cotton and linen shawl displayed with a gorgeous pearl, shell, and silver necklace by Susan Shepard. My big thrill last weekend—someone purchased the first shawl.



Desk-top Mobiles: "Finding Balance" series

above, "inner strength"

below, "mystic moment"

2 comments:

melicia's fiber art and mixed media said...

Congradulations again on the shawl sale. You did a beautiful job on it. I really like the linen blends.

Ann Haritatos said...

Thanks, Melicia! Selling it gave me a thrill!